Saturday, June 27, 2009

Playing Doctor

I recently went to see a comedy play called 'Playing Doctor', it was so FUNNY!!!!! I went with my Grandparents and my cousin Diane.

This writer (or wanna be writer) gets a letter saying his parents are coming over to see how he's doing and he starts to panache (and this is when it gets funny) because his parents think he went to Columbia to become a doctor but he actually went to be a English literary.
So he makes up a plan to "play doctor" while his parents are there. Things lead to other things and his plan falls apart (you knew it was coming but it was still very funny).

The rating I give is a 'B', because some of the acting wasn't really good in fact it was horrible.
I wish I didn't lose my program for the play but since I did you will never find out the cast! BWAHAHAHAH!!!

1 comments:

Matilda Jarvis said...

=) hehe. I went on my blog today, and discovered that I no longer had two followers... I had THREE!! =) Great to see you've got one! Have a great day! Love you bunches!