Friday, July 17, 2009

Please help me out!

Okay I recently asked my Mom if next year I could go to EFY (Especially For Youth), she didn't say no, but she did say she'd rather me go do the summer program at the Academy of Art in San Fransisco where one of my sisters is curently.

The ups and downs of both of them:
EFY- I think I would have a great experience there, but it's $300 to go there. And as my sister said I don't have to go there to be spirtuel.
AOA- I have always wanted to be an actor and this would be a great way strengthen my acting, but on the other hand it would be in the city and with people!!!(I know. a city with people in it! noway!) I have never been to a real school, Iv'e been homeschooled my whole life and the thought of sitting in a class room is kinda scary.

Both of these might not be posible but just in case they are, please tell me what you think.

5 comments:

Jamio said...

You've never been to school, but you've been to sunday school and you've been in plays, so you know how to pay attention and follow directions.

Matilda Jarvis said...

This is a pickle. I don't know if I should give advice because I'm not you. Whichever one you think would ultimately help you, or be more fun, then go for that one. Good luck!

Valerie said...

EFY is over-rated. You already have youth conference which is about the same thing. You should go to San Francisco. That's an experience of a lifetime!

Lindey said...

I'm with Val on this. EFY does sound like fun, but ultimately, I think San Fransisco would be better for you. Not only would you be taking classes about subjects you like (which makes it so much easier to concentrate, by the way), but you'll also learn to exist in a completely different environment!

The classes are three hours long, but you're nearly always doing something, and they all give you breaks in the middle. Everyone here is different, not afraid to be different, and it's just amazing. The point of the classes are to help you jumpstart your career in something you love to do!

So that's my advice. Also....Seriously, EFY is only a week while AAU is six weeks. Food. Is. Amazing. Join the dark side, we has Jamba Juice :3

Suki Lotti said...

Oh, Lindey said it. Jamba Juice. Major love of mine. That alone is worth 10 points.