Sunday, July 19, 2009

Temple of the week


My sister does this product of the week thing, and I decided I liked it so I came up with this.

There is currently 129 temples operational, 9 under construction, and 8 announced. isn't that awesome?!?!?!?!
The Columbus Ohio temple will be the first one to be highlighted because Its the one I go to! Even though it's small it's still a house of the Lord. I have only seen a little of the inside, but what I have seen is really pretty!
Today in Young Womens we talked about how our body is a temple and that we should take care of it.

"Know ye not thet ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God holy, which temple ye are."
1 Corinthains 3:16-17

I feel like I should say more, but I'll save it for the next temple.^^

4 comments:

Suki Lotti said...

Don't forget: Portland is next!

Valerie said...

No, Oakland!

Suki Lotti said...

She already agreed to Portland!

dad said...

And our youth group from Scioto Ward was the first to do baptisms in the Columbus Temple. And Jamie was the first girl to be baptized in the font.